Beautiful Feet Ministries bible school
Beautiful Feet Ministries operates under IFIL accreditation
- Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET): Provisional registration as a private FET College (2016/ FE07/ 003).
- UMALUSI: Full accreditation as a private FET provider (FET00033PA)
- QTCO: (Quality Council of Trade and Occupations) NATED16/0194
- APPETD (Association of Private Providers for Training Education and Development.) Registration Number MEM 2017/233
- DHET Exam Centre Number: 089 999 883
- MICT SETA LPA/00/2007/07/901
- SASSETA Accreditation number : 07197003976
- Professional Registration – PSIRA : 1096422
- SERVICES SETA (MOU – Corpro) : 0660
Beautiful Feet Ministries Bibleschool with IFIL
The Institute of Inspired Learning (IFIL) is part of TIT, a private Further Education and Training College in South Africa (FET). Private Colleges are operated under the prescriptions of Chapter 6 of the Continuing Education and Training Act 16 of 2006. The Director-General of the Department of Higher Education and Training (or his designate) is the Registrar of private colleges.
The South African education system is administered by the Department of Basic Education and the Department of Higher Education and Training. The Department of Basic Education (DBE), administers school education from Grade R to Grade 12. The Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) administers Post-School Education and training.
FET as post-school education and training
This band of education and training is also referred to as ‘post-school’, meaning that it refers to education and training that takes place after leaving school, even if only with a Grade 9 completed. The only age restriction for a person wishing to study at FET level is that the person should be 16 years or older. The target student group is therefore responsible senior adolescents and adults who are serious about following an education and training program with a view to acquiring marketable skills.
FET Colleges cater for the widest range of education and training opportunities at post-school level.